Friday, June 7, 2013

The B-52s Hit The Keswick Tonight

B-52 BLAST From The PAST 
words By DJ Troubleman

Although I do not drink or use drugs it would seem a lot of people enjoy both.
These people need songs to...well that part I haven't figured out yet.
Here's what I know. When I am out for the weekend and ROCK LOBSTER by The B-52s comes on, it's an event. I imagine the event is enjoyed more by the drunk and the high but honestly, I enjoy watching people enjoy themselves as they wiggle all over the floor in the name of...? Well if you figure out why and what they get from it? Get back to me.

The B 52's will turn The Keswick into a Love Shack tonight.

Musically, I enjoy the energy and sound they create and I've been sober all my life.
If you drink you're sure to love it.
JUST SAY NO TO THE DRUGS THOUGH!

8pm. $67.50-$77.50. Keswick Theatre, 291 N. Keswick Ave., Glenside. 215.572.7650. keswicktheatre.com

___________________________

Come Check Out DJ Trouble Man as he spins ROCK N SOUL at The AC Beat Block Party

__________________________
Advertisement

Come Out and Shines with DJ Troubleman and The Voice Of Philadelphia Family at
ROCK N SOUL


No comments:

Post a Comment